Saturday, January 1, 2011

Financial Freedom!

If anyone has any thoughts on some stocks that might worth looking into for 2011, please post some comments below. If you have some good reasons why you believe them to be good, post that as well. Hopefully some future readers will see these ideas and start to invest for themselves so they can have a strong financial future. A wise man once told me, "The best time to plant a tree was yesterday, the second best is today". Start your financial freedom now! Some good resources are places like ING and Sharebuilder.

2 comments:

  1. is this an ad.... lol

    and if not then i think you should invest in me! im fairly good looking, have really great skills such as singing and dancing, i dont mind studying and if you invest in me for my nursing career i promise that someday you will make a 300% return on your investment! yes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful what you ask for Tiffany, you just might get it.

    I'll pay for your nursing degree. Just send me your transcripts, your course-ware plan, and be prepared to sign a contract to pay me 10% of your income for life. Make sure you talk to Jordan about the wisdom of this decision first....

    UM

    ReplyDelete